TVS Apache RTR Owners Experience | Faster than the Fastest Indian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Say "I'm the Fastest Indian",
Say "I'm Faster than the Fastest Indian" :)

Once your on Apache RTR, "How fast you can go?" is not a question anymore it's measure of your ability.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Apache RTR Owners,
          This is the Dedicated place for share your Apache RTR Racing Experience in your day-to-day life. Post your exciting stories about your bike. Many Riders have different lifestyle berfore and after buying TVS Apache RTR.so share your achievements like Top Speed, stunt experiments including wheelies, stoppies, burnout, 180, 360, sliding and etc.



          If you don't have any story behind your bike then just ask yourself "Why do I Race?" and you will find that your mind's search engine is processing to find out the exact information which makes you to do Race.

5 comments:

  1. hey guy's it a real truth m farter the fastest indian ... my menace's 0-60 recoded time is 3.6 sec, no pulsars can even dream of doing so,

    btw having sm toubles vid byk while doing stoppie, it's front tyre tries to skid away. But it's does get airborne after a lot f practice nd patience, bt experience of stoppies on pulsar is not of much use on menace but for basic.
    for wheelies i find menace a best. if u can balance a heavy weight pulsar, u can easily balance the light and sexy Menace

    top speed: well m in lucknow and traffic here does not allow me to check it's top end, bt ma intercity top speed is 111kmph[just touched nd braked.. ;(] and on the drag track it's 115kmph
    beaten a cbz-x,pulsar180, pulsar200 nd Karizma in drags

    ReplyDelete
  2. my top speed is 135 kmph...touched the speed on greater noida expressway..and can do both stoppies and wheelies easily..

    ReplyDelete
  3. my top speed is 137kmph. . .. on d highway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my top speed is 143kmpl......on d highway......
    this bike so cool to drive.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey guyz...i love my RTR180 very much...its the best bike..it mks me proud..mks me feel like king of the roads :)
    me n my bike have managed to beat P220, P180..
    i stay in bhopal and my top speed as for today is 155km/hrs

    ReplyDelete